If you are starting a new blog you would definitely like to know Step by Step Guide on what is SEO and how to do SEO for a website or how to make a blog SEO friendly.
This is what I see every day, all of which is running after this thing. But before that, you have to clear your SEO basics.
If you have any questions in your mind, you search for Google and find answers to your questions Google and whatever you search for comes on the first page and the first number on the basis of SEO.
If you have SEO well on your website, your website will rank at the top. Now the question arises as to how Google or any other search engine knows that this content has the appropriate answer so that it should be put in the first place. That’s where the SEO concept comes in. This is the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that makes your site pages rank in Google.
Now, if that is the case, how can you do SEO for a new website? This means how to do SEO so that we can rank our blog articles on the first page of Google.
If you also have any questions about SEO and how to do SEO for a new website to get organic traffic. This article is going to be very informative and important for you.
So keep staying with us till the end and get complete information about SEO. We will be discussing this here in detailed information. You just need to read this post fully. Then let’s start without delay.
What is SEO?
The full Form of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. This is a process that you can use to improve the ranking of your blog articles in search engines.
Google display in his search results in the links he considers are good content and has more authority than the rest.( Don’t worry, you can also rank your blog post without any authority).
Authority means how many pages are connected to the link of that top page. The more pages are connected to it, the more authority will be on that page.
The main function of SEO is to increase the visibility of any blog in organic search results. This easily gives good exposure to the brand, as well as Google provides good ranks in its SERPs. And more visitors come to them which increases the chances being more conversions.
Why is SEO Necessary?
What is SEO in today’s topic? I have told you about it above, now we know why Search Engine Optimization is necessary for our website.
When we create a website and work a lot on it. Suppose you have created a blog, you have posted article on it, but if you don’t use SEO in your blog posts, your article will not show in search and traffic won’t reach your blog.
- If we do SEO on our website and blog well, there is a lot of traffic on our site.
- Our website is shown on the first page of the search engine.
- SEO is very important to come to the first page.
- It will also increase the value of your website.
- Search engine optimization is also necessary to increase Users Experience.
- Blogging has too much competition so SEO plays a very important role in ranking factor.
- SEO-friendly post easily ranks on Search Engine.
Is slow speed for loading a website come under SEO?
Yes, the slow speed of a website or loading website comes under SEO; it is a part of On-Page SEO and if you’re having that problem, you need to fix your website for loading speed.
How does Search Engine find out which page to rank?
Search engines have only one purpose. Their aim is to give users the best information.
Search Engines like Google; use their algorithms to find which post is relevant. And then they rank it, later they are displayed in the top pages of the search engine.
Search engines mainly analyze two things more:
1. The first is what is Relevancy between the content of Search Query and page.
2. The second is Page’s Authority.
For Relevancy, search engine access them from other factors such as topics or keywords.
The same Authority is measure according to the popularity of the website. Google estimates that the more page or resource there is on internet, the more good content it will have for readers.
They use search engines complex equations to analyze all things that are called Search Algorithms.
Search engines always want them to keep their algorithms secret. But over time, SEO’s have learnt about some ranking factors that can rank a page in search engine.
This tip is also known as SEO strategy. You can use them to rank your Blog posts.
How to do SEO for a blog?
If you want to learn the best way to do SEO for new website, you must first learn about different types of SEO. Only then can you be able to do them correctly?
Below we have explained Step By Step for SEO, follow these search engine optimization tips to reach your website good rank on Google.
We have understood the Basic knowledge of SEO and now we will learn to optimize the Website below for Search Engines.
Types of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Well there are many types of SEO, but three types of them are also given more importance:
1. On-Page SEO
2. Off-Page SEO
3. Technical SEO
1. On-Page Optimization:
On-Page SEO work is done in your website or blog. You have to design your website SEO friendly, SEO has some rules that you can follow to rank your website on search engines, you should use Template and Theme in your website which is SEO friendly only then your website will rank on Google.
You can use keywords in the right place on the page such as Title, Meta Description, and Content so that Google can help rank your post and rank your post on the first page on Google so that you can get more traffic.
2. Off-page optimization:
This type of optimization page is done outside itself. It includes certain things such as backlinks, page ranks, bounce rates, etc.
When we promote our blog or website differently it is called off Page Optimization. There are many ways to off-page Optimization that we can promote our website.
3. Technical SEO:
It is called Factors that affect the technical aspects of the website. Such as page load speed, navigable sitemap, AMP, Mobile Screen display, etc.
It is very important to optimize them properly as they can also affect your page rankings.
How to do On-Page SEO?
On-page factors are called factors that are linked to the elements of your website. On-page factors include technical set-up quality of your code – textual and visual content, as well as user-friendliness of your site.
We must understand that on-page techniques are those that are implemented in websites to enhance the performance and visibility of website.
Now, let’s know about some On-page SEO Techniques: –
1. Meta Title: It describes your website with the help of primary keywords and they should be between 55-65 characters, as they can be hidden in Google Search if more than that.
The title is the main part of any Page or Post that makes people guess about the whole Post and page, so Post or Page Title should be made more and more attractive.
The Keyword on which Page or Post is based must use Targeted keywords in the Title and it is more beneficial to use keywords at the beginning of the Title.
The CTR (Click through rate) of the Website can be increased using an Attractive Title so that up to 40% of Traffic can be Increased on your Website.
Therefore, a good Title should be used according to the Planning in all the posts of the Blog.
2. Meta Description: The Description shown under the Title in the Search Result is called Meta Tag and if a Meta tag is applied to a Post or Page, the tag space does not appear in Words Meta at the beginning of the Post which reduces the CTR of your Post and Pages which has a very negative effect on the Traffic.
Most Search engines Meta, today value tags so Webpages should use good attractive Meta tags so that Search engines and people like your Webpages.
3. Image Alt Tags: Every website has images but Google does not understand them, so along with the image, we should also provide an alternative text so that search engines can understand them easily.
4. Header Tags: They are very important, as well as contribute greatly to categorizing the entire page properly. H1, H2, H3 etc.
5. Sitemap: Sitemap is used to crawl webpages so that Google Spiders can easily crawl your website pages and index them quickly.
There are many different sitemaps such as sitemap.xml, sitemap.html, ror.xml, a news sitemap, videos sitemap, image sitemap, urllist.txt, etc.
6. Robots.txt: It is most important to index your website in Google. Websites that have robot.txt soon become indexed.
7. Internal Linking: Interlinking plays a very important role between pages to navigate websites easily.
8. Anchor text: Both your anchor text and URL should be match each other, making it easier to rank.
9. URL Structure: Your website should have a good URL structure, as well as be SEO-friendly so that it can be easily ranked.
Each URL should have a targeted keyword together, which means you should match with your URL.
10. Mobile-friendly: Try to make your website mobile-friendly because nowadays people often use mobile to use the internet.
How to do Off-Page SEO?
On the other hand, off-page factors, such as links from another website, attention of social media, and other marketing activities that is different from your website. It requires you to give more quality backlinks measures so that you can increase your website authority.
One thing you have to understand here is that off-page not only means link building but also emphasizes fresh content; the better content you provide to your visitors, the more people will like your website on Google.
1. Content: If your website has more fresh content, they will allow Google more than always to fresh content to crawl your website. You should also have meaningful content so that they can provide the right value to your target audience.
2. Keywords: Choosing the right keywords is very important to rank in SERPs. You should optimize your blog post with these keywords with content so that there is no risk of keyword stuffing.
3. Long-tail keyword: How can we forget long-tail keywords when it comes to keywords? Since it is not so easy to rank in short keywords, you can use long-tail keywords instead to make it easier to rank them.
Using Long Tail Keywords also Rank Webpages more than one Keyword which increases the Traffic Directly on your Post and Page.
Do use some Long Tail Keywords in all your Blog posts of your Website.
You can use Google Related Searches to find Long Tail Keywords and Google Auto Complete can also be very beneficial for you.
LSI Graph and Keyword-sheeter is a wonderful Free tool to find Long Tail-Keywords that can be used very easily to find good Long Tail Keywords.
4. LSI Keywords: LSI keywords are those that are much more similar than the main keywords. So if you use these LSI keywords, viewers can easily reach your blog post when they are searching for a particular keyword.
5. Broken links: These links should be removed as much as possible. Otherwise, it gives a bad impression.
6. Guest Blogging: This is the best way to generate High-Quality backlinks for your website. This gives both bloggers a fortune.
7. Infographics: This allows you to content visually show your viewers so that they understand more. At the same time, they can share them.
8. Comments: You can go to someone else’s Blog Post Comment on it, and Add your Blog Link so that you will get backlinks.
9. Search Engine Submission: You Search Engine your Blog as much as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Submit your blog correctly on these Search Engines.
10. Bookmarking: You should Add your website and Blog Post links on all the Bookmarking Sites.
11. Directory Submissions: You should submit at a Directory Submission site that is High Authority as much as possible. This will increase traffic on your website and also increase the ranking of the website.
12. Social Media: You should make an Account in Social media in the name of your Blog or Website and also Add the Link to your Blog such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. This way you can increase traffic on your blog.
Types of SEO Techniques
There are two types of SEO techniques; you need to be aware of them because if you don’t understand them, you will damage your Blog instead of bringing Traffic to your Blog.
1. White Hat SEO
2. Black Hat SEO
White Hat SEO
If your website SEO and Link Building Blog are in the right and Natural way, it will be best for your Blog, says White Hat SEO.
You should not do anything wrong on your Blog. Otherwise, you will do your own harm. If you work correctly, it will greatly benefit your Blog and bring more and more Traffic to your website.
Black Hat SEO
If you try to Rank your Blog in the wrong way, not by resorting to SEO, to Rank Blog, it is called Black hat SEO. If you do that, you will have to regret it later.
I hope you like this What is Search Engine Optimization and a step-by-step guide for SEO this article. I have tried to provide full information about SEO Tips to readers so that they do not need to be found on any other sites or internet with respect to that article.
It will also save your time and give them all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want it to improve, you can write a low comment for it.
If you like how to post SEO or learn something, please share this post on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
I am requesting you that please comment on this post before leaving from this post. You can tell anything in the comment box regarding this post.